Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Who's in?

Tuesday, again.  That's good.  Weather, looks good too.

Is it raining? - NO.  Dusty? - YES.  Cross ride anyone?

That might get Cappy's attention.

Could this Tuesday be the day we all show up for some long mile cross shredding?

ONE (on whatever bike is majority)

Quick Edit: Few updates from the UCI World Road Bike Championships in Richmond VA.

 This is a picture from the cobbles on 23rd Street in downtown Richmond where Peter Sagan began his attack for the Worlds win.
Quality is pretty low but the intensity was plenty high.  This was around 80 miles in.

Libby Hill: Full cobbled cork screw road that was on of 3 hills each of the 16 laps that broke the race up.
Getting our VIP-ness on with Shimano.


16 comments:

  1. TWO

    My cross bike still works, I think. Can we shoulder our bikes and run around picnic tables? Most important for me to prepare for cross season is practicing my heckling and hand-ups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four
    Didn't pack my cross bike in the van this morning but I can pretend I'm riding it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In.
    I was also thinking about suggesting the cross bike for the dust or road riding or both but alas, I can't seem to find mine. Maybe next time. I'm down for road. Would prefer a workout w/out dust.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By "I'm down for road" I mean pedaling on pavement, not a road bike. Not tonight.

      Delete
  4. Added a few updates from Richmond VA worlds this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can't combine road bikes and mountain bikes, it is forbidden by a number of decency laws. Since Fro is on mtn, let's do a fat tire pavement ride

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you clarify. Are road bikes not allowed in posts or not allowed on rides. What do you consider a cross bike?

      Delete
  6. Should I bring the crosser? Don't want to ride it on trails but don't want to ride single on pavement either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm bringing whichever kind of bike Newb is bringing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heard a rumor that we might get a Spawn showing tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OUT. Buried at work, plus we still need >1 rain at Pollywood; it was sketchy in spots up there on Sunday. I'm hitting the El Do Trail now for a CX ride. I hope to join the FT3 A-team again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This just in - I'm out.
    mixed up wires at home.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well I'm riding a cross bike because I don't want to ruin my nice tires on all the dust

    ReplyDelete
  12. In. Don't have a cross bike but I'm down to ride wherever. Canada is in and doesn't know how this Internet thing works, eh.

    ReplyDelete