Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Pollywood Dirt

Let's not talk about what happened last week. After Cappy's report of partying with Peter, I can't bear to hear more. Fortunately, Tuesdays spring anew, like ugly sweaters out of gift boxes. And tonight is perfect for wearing disposable chunky wool.

Looking at the weather we see:


A mere tenth of an inch during ride time? I've been facing more moisture during commutes. And how will the 4+ inches of accumulated moisture affect our trails?  Erosion on the Josephine rocky loam?

My expert opinion is that the trails will be muddy; sloshy, soggy, soaked, saturated, and sodden.

Bring a fender and your mudd'n goggles. I'll bring RG's flask.
With verbal confirmations of attendance from Newb, Fro, RG, Cap'n, XT, Councilman, PC, Prepper, Will, and NH, we already number

11!

7 comments:

  1. I'm out. Celebrating my wife's big bday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Via the backchannel, Newb and Xteric have confirmed they will ride, but both are having troubles with their vehicles. Not sure how this will pan out, but I hope Cappy can drive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can drive, do I need to make the rounds for in house pick ups?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm out. I guess the political season is rubbing off on me. You show up at a gathering, tell folks what they want to hear and then renege.

    So I'm reverting back to my tried and true Fun Factor riding values. Take care of my flask, it traveled half the world.

    Enjoy and keep the rubber side down, if there is actually any rubber to dirt contact that is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fro is out. I am in. I have no ride at the moment, so does anyone want to pick me up?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So XTeric can drive one, I will send him for NoCar and pick you up Newb. Just in backchannel, potential appearance from Lars.

    ReplyDelete