Tuesday, February 6, 2018

A message from Punxsutawney Phil

Don't drive angry even if we are supposed to have six more weeks of winter.

A few days ago, our friend Phil made a bold announcement, "Six more weeks of winter, but not for Pollywood". Yes, that's right. With the exception of a few showers, our beloved hood is more

Tucson MTB

Than:

7MESH_MOUNTAINLIFE (2 of 5)

Nonetheless, it is our home and our obligation to take advantage of this more temperate winter clime.

Speaking of climbing, Cap'n led UL and this rider on a 'best of' tour of the hood last Sat afternoon. We endured endless Mastication on the NE side, but Naptime delivered and Cap served up a tasty brew afterward.

Speaking of tasty brews, I will be bringing one to share in the Knot Lot, as well as a sauce offering.

So that makes me One.

What say ye?

Tonight's conditions:

https://weather.com/weather/today/l/USCA0888:1:US

11 comments:

  1. +0

    I can actually see some saguaros out my window currently (in Tucson for a conference this week).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out, week 3 of 3 out of town. Returning next week tho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice call out, unfortunately I won't be there to enjoy your offering on account of HS Soccer. Next week looks promising.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two!
    Welcome back CMan
    I'm in Sac all day. Got the bike in the car in case I'm late

    ReplyDelete
  5. OUT. Fighting lung congestion and flu like symptoms for two weeks now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Out
    Got the sickness. But will be in next week for FAT Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Out. In Tracy, installing a mega solar system. Must say, Tracy is a little haggered.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WTH, I show up and everyone is out. Hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I'll raise a whiskey to FT3 at Hotel Congress this evening after I get done with this disgraceful foot jogging. I should have rented a bike, not a car. Nocar knows this.

      Delete