Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Dusty Ride Expected, Long Rides Projected



Hello FT3ers -

The long and the short of it is that it is Tuesday and I would like to throw out some concepts for future longer than short rides.

1) TAMBA Rose to Toads is nearly full (7 spots left for ride only) , shuttle definitely full. If you haven't registered... like I haven't... it's may be too late without dealing with some logistics on your own.

So depending on your perspective, that is a challenge or opportunity. Opportunity to plan our own, challenge to register right away and deal with logistics. I am going to throw out Sept. 29th for "planning our own." I am sure we can get a shuttle and if someone can help me secure (NoCar) a spot at Big Meadow (NoCar) on Thursday the 27th (NoCar) we should be good to go. Thoughts?

2) Newb a while back said we should do the 24 hours of Old Pueblo ride in February 2018. I like the idea, Lars liked the idea, do others like the idea? Sprinter van trip to AZ? XTeric?? Early registration ends in October. Think about it.

Declare your interest for both of the above and charge your lights for tonight.

ONE






3 comments:

  1. In for tonight. Paid for no shuttle ticket for rose to Toads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in for tonight. I probably can't make a RtoT ride but if I did, it would not be the TAMBA one, I'd only go with LRP company.
    I'll be skiiing in Feb with any luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m out tonight. Leaving town tomorrow for “business”. I like both of those ideas. Planning to be in Tahoe for the weekend of RtoT so can do that or our own ride.

    ReplyDelete