Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Is it long ride season yet?

Been an exciting couple of weeks for FT3. The last two Tuesday had the low bro count of just two riders. Me and Fro took on the last of the snow.

then Cap'n and XT picked a fight with a tree. 

I wanted to ride last week, but I had a three day appointment with some mountains.


Of course, the real news is the turn over of one of the oldest bikes in FT3 history, NoHandle's Specialized.

We'll see if he brings his new bike tonight.


Rain chance and quantity forecasts for ride time keep dropping. Maybe we'll get lucky, it wouldn't be the first time. Or maybe it won't rain, who knows?

One

P.S. This is the 10 year anniversary of the blog.



5 comments:

  1. I posted to last week's blog on accident,including a trail report. Out tonight. My new bike needs a rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is known as "wrong-blogging." Occasionally I miss an FT3 with the hopes of improving the DTI, only to find myself frustrated that I am not in the proper place on a Tuesday, which sinks the DTI even further. I hope that doesn't happen to you NoHandle.

    TWO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary, FT3 Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Out tonight
    Can’t wait to see the new bike Nohandle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy decade blog. No taco handle looks so young.

    ReplyDelete