Friday, January 14, 2011

Is it Sunday Yet?

Well, it has been almost 24hrs since the last hidden comment field comment on the Tuesday ride report, so I'm feeling compelled to make a weekend callout. Looks like weather is improving for us. May not be real sunny but should be plenty warm. Look at the overnight low for Sat.- wow 49 - I think we can handle that, especially with a high in the 60's. Sweet!

Given the warmer temps, I'm inclined to roll a bit earlier, maybe 9am. I'm looking for a moderate ride this weekend 3hrs or less. Fire off your comments and let us come to a consensus

One!
BTW, I can roll earlier or at late as 10 if that is the inclination of the group. I'm sure Paul is riding in the sun wherever he is and will be warm and fast as all hell.

6 comments:

  1. Whoa, stop the press, back it up...Merry Mary is an official blog follower! Ask and ye shall receive! Having the Peter, Paul and Mary trifecta following FT3 has me singing Puff the Magic Dragon all the live long day! Fantastic I say, Fantastic!!!

    Out for Sunday! Enjoy the pleasant ride, unlike Paul, I only ride in the rain :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the makings of a fine session of Sunday school. I will be attending another school of sorts. Includes some trail
    Development/recon work with some of the Friends (and guests). We will be utilizing pedal power and the latest technology to identify drainage, connection, rail-bypass and other issues along the RR corridor. Planning and trail maintenance schedules to follow. We may need B's help with some of this. Oh yeah, he'll be up in a peak somewhere this Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even the most casual FT3 pace is still too much for me. The trail recon sounds interesting, though. What are the details Councilman?

    Besides a broken clavicle I have acquired a couple more impediments to bicycling: a job and a dog. Fortunately, both will benefit my DTI, which has been in tatters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meeting group at Missouri flat trailhead pkg lot 9am. Cap'n and I are riding from town at 8:30.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Xteric, Henry(future FT3er), and Gwen(Booker wantabe) went up to Pollywood today and did some much needed trail maintanance. After about 4 hours, lots of chainsawing, and some milled wood from Home Depot Palin's Plunge and Left Lip are now totally rideable. Well, I think they are because I haven't actually ridden them yet! Maybe Tuesday? I am still not sure what tomorrow holds as far as a road ride? Could someone elaborate? Oh yah! What's up Team 2 we rule!

    ReplyDelete
  6. X, You are off the hook. Can't wait to see what you've done withe the big Doug Fir that I wanted to dynamite last week.
    You have clearly done you civic trail work for the month and I commend Cappy and Cman for their plans this morning. I'll be meeting a Green Fro and maybe others at 9am.

    ReplyDelete