Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Well, I'm in anyway.

A few weeks ago I had the unique opportunity to go to the UCI World Road Bike Championships in Richmond VA.  It was awesome
I know, this is a fat tire blog, but bikes are cool no matter how fat or skinny ther tires.
While at the airport, we ran into a young cyclist just transitioning off of a development team to his first pro contract.  He was very down to earth and excited that his contract was not finalized but would be soon.  Keep an eye on  Alexey Vermeulen:



One!

10 comments:

  1. Maybe next year, I'll make another Pollywood visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out. I already reached my AARP quota of one late night out this week.

    Keep the rubber side down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in NoCar. Should be awesome for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hearing of no other riders, NH and I have back channel conspired for an early start. Send a text if you're late.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in finally and look forward to some nice "welcome back conditions"! Don't know about an early start though.

    ReplyDelete