Monday, November 7, 2016

Leave Your BBQ's and Fire Pits at Home - The Hole is Wide Open

Yep,I called them today and they said they're going to be open tomorrow.  And the gentleman on the phone also informed me that it's also Taco Tuesday...... hmm.  He must of known that it was me, andwith such spotty attendance for half a year must of thought I needed a reminder.

So there it is.  The Knott Hole will be open, as will another orifice on Wednesday morning - spewing taco grease and hot sauce.  (  )o(  )

Lube your chains, air your tires, and check your bars for cracks 'cause it's gonna be a dust free ripper.

ONE

12 comments:

  1. I also made an inquiry and ChickenBake confirmed that Tacos would be served. When the Taco Parents are away.....
    Two

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a maybe. Working in Vallejo today but hopefully will leave in time to make it ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. FT3 is holding its own nicely. Skiing was definitely prioritized over work this week though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4! White pow, Brown pow, it's all good. Can't we all get along? Do we need to share a 🌮??

    ReplyDelete
  5. What did you guys get served last week? It looked like you had dinner at Tortilla Flats?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see the pictures of your chicken bake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember 8 years ago tonight watching history be made at the Taco table and one of the riders quietly shoot his head. Sorry to miss the fun tonight. I expect Chicken Bake is holding out for my attendance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leaving the Bay. ETA in Placerville 1750. Will drive up solo if too late to 'pool

    ReplyDelete