Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Post election analysis

And like so many election seasons before, we have selected our fearless leader. Say what you will about the new Prez, but it's no small task guiding our nation. One must have steely resolve, a sharp intellect, and a hearty sense of humor. Not unlike our weekly ride leader. How many are we, what are our collective skills and liabilities, how far is too much far, and what is the mood at
The Knott? Which sauces shall I choose? Are there ride beverages?

So we find ourselves at the cusp of what truly matters in our world 🌎. Who's riding tonight, will there be rain? Will there be nachos or the elusive "bake"? And who will be our rideleader-elect?

1


12 comments:

  1. Out.
    https://goo.gl/photos/FvNDHcUXRPRDYPaV9

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the not so subtle reminder of your free ski folly!

      Delete
    2. Forced to go the way of the shoe this evening. Wish I was able to ride but not within striking distance ...

      Delete
  2. Time to make America great again !

    ReplyDelete
  3. B is making America great again, one turn at a time. Out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you moved from "# of months out" to "# of weeks out" yet, THTH?

      Delete
    2. I'm not sure, but I think Mtn Bikeing will be the last sport I return to after full recovery. Skiing and Road Biking may be safer.

      Delete
    3. Well let me know when you are ready to slide again ...

      Delete
  4. In an effort to shame Placerville City Council for failing to install bike racks, a friend of mine is gathering pictures of bikes parked at the rack that Hangtown Bikes puts out in front of Centro every day. So, if you're riding Main Street take a minute to snap a pic and send it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let the shame begin. In a rare but prudent move, I must retract my earlier declaration. I have a household steeped in sickness and well, Peter invited me over to do some
    stamping. Enjoy. This ends my much improved and consistent attendance record. And I'm sure tonight will offer chicken bake 😞

    ReplyDelete