Tuesday, January 24, 2017

FTSki Reprise

Tonight's forecast shows a zero percent chance of precipitation. However, the past few days precipitation is still blanketing Pollywood.
Live view from the home office window

Which means another edition of FTSki! After he finishes shushing across the Sierra Nevada B is IN, and he will share his armory of snow sport equipment. And at least half of FT3 has a pair of boards with a free heel. Buttons and Unknown Local probably have closets full of yesterday's skis.

Can we get into the Knott Lot? I don't know. Will Cappy need to stop and change boots three times? I'm afraid so. Will this all be fun too miss? Absolutely.

ONE

8 comments:

  1. Oh so tempting. My PT Therapist gave me a very guarded yellow light. Mrs NoHandle advised against playing in the dark, with whisky and this particular group of men - something about getting distracted or some bravado thing. Finally, do I really want my new gear broken in on the sides of Sly Park or is their cherry popping more worthy of a real mountain adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do feel that I need some tacos at least.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tacos were wet last FTski or was the snow, I can't remember. I would be good to see you at the table Nohandle.
      FT3ski2

      Delete
  3. IN. will need to borrow all necessary ski gear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have any ski gear so if I could go then it would be a tough one on the bike. If I'm lucky, see you guys for a surprise visit later this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. B confirmed that he is in, but "running a little late."

    ReplyDelete
  6. In
    B I will need all the necessary gear again. I'll meet you at your house.

    ReplyDelete

  7. Thanks for the call out, sorry (sort of https://goo.gl/photos/dMuWBymwzGnNgkEi7) that I was late but glad you found the needed gear after braving my house alone.

    ReplyDelete