Tuesday, July 18, 2017

DUST UP

Can you see all ten riders in this picture?

Blame the log trucks, or the increased mtn bike traffic, or the heat wave. Pollywood's soils are roasted and pulverized to baby powder consistency. Not that any of FT3's hard men would be intimidated by riding in a little dust. Especially when its new t shirt night.

ONE

I (NoHandle) am co-opting this post for a listing
If you are interested in a rear rack, 2" receiver style, 4 bike, swing arm.  Contact me via back channel.  This is not mine, but I told a friend I would share the info.


10 comments:

  1. N+0, but I'm there in spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am bringing a New rider tonight. He road with a number of us on a Sat. Am a couple of months ago but will need to qualify and get handled tonight.
    So then 4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So exciting, a qualification and a handling! Handle heem good boys!!

      Delete
  3. Out, kids away... me and the wife will play.

    Note on kits: I am ordering a sizing kit for baggy bro shorts. I figure we should make sure the sizing is right since they are $99 each plus you have to buy a padded liner (or use your regular tight shorts). So, they hopefully arrive later this week and certainly by next Tuesday.

    Dang, I hope I can get one of the new edition shirts next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In. Arriving late tonight. Hopefully I will see you all out there. If not for sure at Taco's

    ReplyDelete
  6. Last minute shinnannigans pushed me OUT.

    I'll be there in spirit with B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Appreciate the dusty nod. Gathering to pay respects tonight. Step mom. Cancer. Peace

    ReplyDelete