Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Two!

I have it on good authority that we'll be seeing GreenFro tonight, back from the IR, so I'm making this call out with a Two!

I know many of you are "busy" with jobs, kids, school, GFs, etc, but I'm personally a little let down. When exterric is the first responder to a blog post (last week) - that really is telling.

While on the subject of last week and attendance, NewB, XTerric and I were graced by a visit of one of only two (is that right still) FT3 Vets.  Cappy himself joined us in his usual spirited self fresh off of a trip to Santa Cruz and a private tour of some lame place they make roller skates, exercycles and skating boards.  Can't remember what the place was called but he did come away with a sick ass t-shirt.
Cappy's attendance was rather enjoyed and brought a refreshing level of lively energy to the evening as well as awesome new trail blazing followed by short-riding us back to tacos where he once again lamented missing out on the TS100.  I personally was glad to miss out on it, but next year will be another thing all together for both of us.

Two.

9 comments:

  1. On a related attendance note, one of my good cycling friends from Berkeley who has done the Sierra Century with some of us ended up riding with Safety First last weekend down in the East Bay area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great ride with your buddy. I've gotta get another excuse to make it back to an FT3 night!

      Delete
  2. I'm confirming.
    Will be driving up on my own, need to swing by no handles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three!

    I figured I'd better commit in writing, otherwise you two would end up riding elsewhere or not. ;-0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is awesome RG, you never know. GreenFro might back channel cancel and I might start from a diff location - but probably not on Tues anyway. Sat AM diff story.

      Delete
  4. Ahoy mates. Your Counselman has been busy going back to continuation school. That's right, I've been teaching at Independence High for the last 3 months. Next week I will celebrate my own freedom and rejoin the ranks of nearly retired and often times re-qualified riders.
    Enjoy and see ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my lord, whose this councilman character? I am in. So four. I am rather sad about attendance numbers, Peter must have a strong allure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just picked up the Pivot from Newb's shop, ready to rock'n roll.

    Do I need to pickup anyone?

    ReplyDelete