Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Damp Soil and a bunch of followers

What the hell does that title mean.
No, not that I'm the ride leader and that you will be following me around - not even close.
OK, so clearly you know about the rain and its impact on dust but what do I mean by a bunch of followers.

Let's have a look below at the nifty little chart of our blog and today's activities.
Apparently we have 106 page views today (probably 3 people hitting refresh over and over) and 41 followers.  I bet all those followers and viewers are dying for a post.  Actually, probably not.  I'm probably doing this just for me and a few other dorks.



And now, those 3 other dorks are really bummed about this not-so-ride-related post.

As bitter as I am about missing the CBCCFT3 night last week, I'm still in tonight.

One!

7 comments:

  1. You are really four because your lame post is late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Partial chimed after me, so six.
    I would like a valero pickup if anyone can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't have a ride call out post on Wed the week before. talk about lame. Long fuzzy hair went out of style in the 70s.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what's even better than chickenbake chimichangas? Nothing. Nothing is better than chickenbake chimichangas. But, something that is almost as good, that will at least help us recover from post-chickenbake chimichanga stress syndrome is smooth, sticky single track.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you can fro it you may as we'll grow it.

    ReplyDelete