Tuesday, August 11, 2015

TS 88 or 94 on the Horizon...

It is the last Tuesday before the revered 2015 TS 100, or 88, or 94 or whatever. It has been said by FT3 riders that no future TS 100 will be as difficult as the one that produced the sweatshirts of last year. It has also been said by FT3er's that the best ride was the one that you weren't on. So it goes.

Either way, three (or four... B are you in?) pithy FT3er's including yours truly, XTeric, NoCar and possibly B are headed northeast to the 'other corridor' (I-80) on the other side of the river to participate in the legend that is the TS100, or 88 or 94 or whatever...




It shall be my first attempt, and to say I am excited is an understatement. Ask me how excited I am at mile 72! It will be an adventure. I hope I can get some sleep this week! The other veteran participants could probably give a shit.



Hopefully tonight's FT3 will help settle the legs that need to shut up, and the mind that won't quit thinking of all the things I have not yet prepared for.



ONE!

11 comments:

  1. I'm still bloated from vacationing on Lake Winnipesaukee, but will be riding tonight and long riding on Saturday!

    TWO

    ReplyDelete
  2. In for tonight. Shall tonight be a road FT3 adventure, or possibly a crosser ride? Or are we going to prep the TS "some # of miles" riders with a serving of dust? Out for TS 109 (last years total distance with NewBing). I'll be in San Diego resting up for the main event of rose to ? ride.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My road and crosser are both ready. Just nobody propose jogging or I'm out.

      Delete
  3. I'm unlikely with family in town. small possibility I'll be there ready to go at 6:30. Looking for a way to follow the TS on my satellite TV.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Out for all events for now. Researching therapies for damaged/compressed nerves in L4-L5 region. Looks like one of my recent tumbling exercises may have contributed. Lesson: stay on/in the saddle and keep rubber side down. Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Core strength and cortisone counsel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got a backchannel IN from Fro. Count is at 5.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And Xteric is IN, even though this ride will be way too lame for his awesome training schedule.
    6

    ReplyDelete