Saturday, January 2, 2010

HOCX Report

The post New Year's ride was great. Cap'n came to the party firing on all cylinders and demonstrated some good speed and agility. Not to be out done, Rock God shared his training plan of late, which has some solid elements to it, all geared toward the final Sac CX race. Councilman and I fought it out hard OTB and all had fun. We discovered yet another new training route behind our local JC, solid! FT3 kicked off the new year in style, even pulling off the family hook-up at Starbucks!

Mandatory FT3 Euro Field Trip!
I am not sure how we would ever pull it off, or when to go, or how to afford it, but I think we all need to go to a UCI Cross race! I came across this video of the last race. I haven't a clue what they are say, all I know is the Sven Nys won after crashing! The course is psychotic but they still make it look fast...too cool!


Until we ride,
LOtB

4 comments:

  1. Anyone game for a mid-day ride tomorrow? (~11 departure) Road is the plan, temps should warm up nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video was radical, can you imagine if that rhythm section was slop? I was looking for Sven to pull some moto style doubles on those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For those interested you can subscribe to an RSS feed for comments to the post by clicking below. Now I dont have to check the blog every five minutes when I get bored. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete