Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Winds of Change

A wee bit windy! So the alternate arrangement for Tuesdays ride appears to be on. Unless I hear otherwise, here is the plan:

January Man Cave Event!

1) Meet at Councilman's at 5:45 with bike, trainer, video offering, hot sauce, and beverage of choice. (If you are blessed with multiple trainers, bring em all as some folks have no indoor apparatus and others have trainers out of service.)
2) Ride the trainers for enough time to make it a worth while outing. I like Capn's 10% rule and think that we can get 90 minutes in tonight!
3) Enjoy Councilman's fine homemade Carnitas and review jersey options.
4) Go home and don't worry about dirty bikes or clothing.

There may be a need to HTFU here and for those of you feeling the need to get out and do it right tonight, I suggest a P'ville CX outing...as for me, I will take said ridicule and enjoy a spin indoors.

Many thanks to Councilman for opening up the man cave for tonight's gathering.

Until we ride,
LOtB

4 comments:

  1. Gents, indeed the man cave is open for business tonight. Lars gave me a prelim headcount this morning, but as the blog title so aptly states, things can change. If I could get an up/down vote by mid to late afternoon, that would help in the food prep.

    On the menu are slow-cooked carnitas, homemade pico sauce, and fresh guacamole. Depending on the final count, traditional ground beef tacos (and sides) may also be offered.

    Hasta luego, compadres!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in. I'll bring two trainers, some beer and hot sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in. Where do you live? I will have a bike and PBR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 805 darlington ave. 1st house on right as you head up the hill. Remember to take the second darlington (off cedar ravine).

    ReplyDelete