Saturday, February 13, 2010

Love those Presidents!

This is the perfect storm of the three day weekend. Coupling Valentines day and Presidents day is an odd mixture of emotion and politics. Personally I can recall a few "Presidential" types that I definitely do not want to shower with Hallmark affection! Based on some serious thought and reflection, I think the three day weekend will be ok, I can live with this!

FT3 is a bit fragmented this weekend. Although fragmented, it does seem like our troops are out getting the job done:

Racing: RockGod is down in lovely Fresno doing a double race weekend. The word from the the shop is that the entire rig with the new super fast wheelset is rolling and rolling fast. I can't imaging any other team leading the flyer out like FT3, but I will be hoping for the best and that his road team delivers him to the line first...make us proud Rock, give em hell!

Saturday Training: Cap'n, squeezing in what he can prior to a family vacation, which is loggable time as far as I am concerned, fired off a Saturday canyon spectacular. There was a noble attempt to get some companionship. Xben was the only other blogger speaking of a Saturday ride, we will have to see if they hooked up or if Cap'n was soloing off the front.

Sunday: Word on the street is that an early dirt ride is firing off from the Knot Hole. NoHandle, feeling the new bike mojo, is pushing up the departure time...could this be a hard mans call out or consolation for Valentines Day?????? Either way, an early ride is what it is...sounds like Bambi, Ghost, and Councilman are at least all in the maybe range. In preparation for the new bike, I might stay off the dirt until I am upon the new steed. I think I will fire off a solo road outing, possibly trying to get Green Fro out there with me.

Monday: Who knows, I will be enjoying the extra day and reflecting on how much I love our Presidential system :-)!

Until We Ride,
LOtB

1 comment:

  1. thanx fr the shoutout...
    Cap'n and I couldn't make the hookup, due to time constraints, However,
    I fired off ray lawyer up to Mace, down really fast, back to missouri flat, then home. 3 hours, 38 miles. I am affectionately calling this "3 Hour Saturdays."

    Speaking of fast, what kind of hoops did Rock God hook up?

    ReplyDelete