Tuesday, February 9, 2010

LOtB the Hacker

It took awhile, but my hacking skills prevailed and I am now able to post. There has been at least one HTFU call out today via email as several of us have voiced tentative ride plans or outright stated that we will not be there. Sounds as though there will be at least one new ride rolling tonight. In addition, one rider will be doing a POW to Bike transition. As for other plans, who knows. I am still in the boat needing to run home and give a check on the hall pass. Say what you will, I can take it!

The Amgen Tour of California route was posted today on VeloNews. Sunday May 16th will bring some of the best riders in the world on some of our local roads. Viewing ideas?
http://www.amgentourofcalifornia.com/docroot/media/2010/2010-stage1-map.pdf

Until we ride,
LOtB

2 comments:

  1. I'll be at Mosquito, looking for anyone going up.
    See I guess i'll call out two if someone else is one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in.
    Unless I heaf from someone by go-time I'll get NoCar at the Mosquito lot.

    ReplyDelete