Friday, December 31, 2010

Welcome 2011 - Sunday Ride Call Out

As promised in recent hidden comment field, I'm making a callout for our Sunday outing. It has been a long time since we have gathered for the holy ritual of skinny tire Sunday and I would like to start the new year off right. Meeting place is the usual bagel shop on Main St, but I'm throwing a twist into the usually early am start time. I'll be rolling out at 10:00 am to avoid the finger snapping cold and to boost my DTI. This is one of the odd Sundays where a late start serves me better than an early one.
Love to see as many of you there as can make it. Ghost informed me that he has a route in mind and the collective discussions I've had on the back channels favor a 3hour-ish ride. I know that the 10AM time may be too late for some and Cappy has suggested that he may roll at 9AM then circle back to the shop at 10AM to join the rest of the group.
I'll be there at 10AM, hope to see you somewhere on the road Sunday.
Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Is anyone else joining in for the ride at ten besides THTH and I?

    ReplyDelete