Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War!

"Let me have me have men about me that are fat;
Sleek-headed men and such as sleep o'nights.
Yond, FT3 Rider has a lean and hungry look;
He thinks too much: such men are dangerous.."

Fellow FT3 riders, be warned, the CX season is fast approaching and with it comes the gauntlet of fear. I find myself weekly in the dangerous company of lean and hungry racers. With events looming on the near horizon, let us not dally in violation of rule #1 and talk our way through a ride. Nay, lets us attack the trails and battle the inner demons that hold the racer down. We few, we proud, we skinny dorks on bikes need to rise and conquer.

One sleek rider I fear the most















Mosquito @5:45...Exit 54?

One, unless a baby is born in the next few hours.
Until we ride again,
LOtB

4 comments:

  1. Nice post BLarz. It saddens me greatly that I will miss the anticipated return of nohandle. Rock on FT3, Rock on. Don't trust the Ghost though, never trust the Ghost! Although his showing for the Yogurt shop Main Street bike crawl yesterday was solid, not to mention the fact that XTeric was on scene upon arrival. FT3 is everywhere, watch your back suckas!Chances are good that if you have to slap some punk on Main Street, and FT3 rider will be there to stop you (or back you up).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xteric sounded like he was in last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did Bambi's first bike have pneumatic tires or solid rubber like my first bike. Man, I miss those, they never flat.

    ReplyDelete