Thursday, August 13, 2009

All about Performance!















The Performance video is making fast rounds on the YouTube! Excellent work Cap'n getting the ball rolling on that! I was remembering today the string of windy cold winter rides we took last year and the feeling I had that I would never be warm again. Well now I am awaiting the day that my water bottles are not full of hot water by the bottom of Big Cut.

Team PBR:
The fall season kicks off tonight and team PBR (the softball branch of the greater FT3 family) is poised for greatness. I believe tonight's game kicks off at 8:30. Ummm babe, Ducks in the pound, atta kid!

Weekend Ride:
I am probably not going to make a ride on Sunday morning. But our old location for meeting is back up and running. The bagel shop did a pretty good job as well and it is pretty nice in there. Coffee is good and there are still tables and chairs outside for gathering cyclists. Tradition is tradition and Sunday rides are one worth keeping! So, lets say 7:30 for anyone who wants a road ride on Sunday morning.

Blog Update:
The current system is working just fine for now and we can look to expanding the reach of the FT3 realm at some point. I have a feeling I am going to be a bit busy for the next little bit, so I probably will not change anything for a little while.

It may make me look girlie, but I do love my fixie!

Until we ride again!
LOtB

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stellar Post Lars. I do have to say I was following Lar's lead with that pic and "Aerodynamic" text. Yesterday he sent me a pic of Ghost in the Evomo kit with the Rock Lobster titled "Performance." Spot on Lars and Ghost.

    Lars you are doing a great job with the blog. It is just our collective creativity and entrepreneurial spirit that wanders and asks, could it be better?

    Game time is 8:40 lower field, and with a solid contingency of FT3 riders on the team, there is a 7:55 meeting time at my place for a high performance group ride to the game. Brakes and shifters welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog is excellent. Keep it up Lars.
    I don't want to jump the gun on Tuesday's ride this week but "One"!

    ReplyDelete