Friday, April 3, 2009

Weekend Outings

Friday: I will be doing a short ride from EDHS to the Shingle Springs Park and Ride. Leaving the high school at 4:00.

Saturday: Cap'n, No Handle, Bambi, and Ghost Rider will be leaving from Starbucks at 7:00 tomorrow morning for a long, really long, really really long, and fast dirt outing.

Sunday: Normal 7:30 Starbucks roll out. Anyone doubling can plan for a recovery ride as Rock God and I are planning a couple hours of slow smooth riding!

Mattman: One week from Sat. 60 mile hard(ish) ride or 13 mile really soft pedal. I think there should be folks for both!

24 HR: 4 weeks out!

IM: 11 weeks out!

Until we ride again!

1 comment:

  1. Late add to Saturday rides. Domestic duties have stolen my morning, but I will be rolling our favorite Jenkinson and Fleming trails in a 25+ mile mix. Call it the alternative to Cap'ns very, very long ride. Start time is 2pm at 2nd dam.

    ReplyDelete