Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hell's Coming With Me!

Ride #57

What a difference a year makes. Mark your calendars that one year ago this week started the only known hiatus in FT3 outings. For two weeks we were knocked out of commission by a series of fires that blanketed Northern California with unhealthy and thick smoke. Not this year, instead it is still rather cool and pleasant, seems to me like its time for a bike ride!

It's Tuesday and there really is just one question to ask yourself, "Am I in or out?". For those of you that are "in", and I know you are all "in", it should be a great night for a riding. Summer is starting to show itself, but the prolonged spring has kept the dust and other summer occurrences at bay. So grab the steed that is working and roll I say, ROLL!

Mosquito @ 5:45...Exit 54????? (Got your cog for you Bambi!). Might be a skeleton crew tonight, but two makes a quorum and is roll worthy.

Pre-event report:
1)The P'ville Bombastic Rosters have their opener on Thursday evening at 7:30. Cap'n and I took the kids to a RiverCats game last Friday to scout the ins and outs of hardball. We took diligent notes on appropriate chatter, tobacco spitting, and other novelties of the American past time. I feel that the PBR's have a shot at the pennant this year!

2) Call it the pain cave, the hurt locker, the pit of despair, call it what you like, but I am heading there. In full battle regalia I am going for broke on Sunday. Not to worry, I am not going alone, in fact you are all coming with me. Thanks for the help, support, and all the long wet winter miles. You tell em I'm coming, and HELLS COMING WITH ME!!!!


This is hands down the best riding group ever assembled!
Until we ride again,
LOtB

5 comments:

  1. E 54 is out. Working my life away as usual. I should be in town and free of overtime next week. Work better not screw it up cuz I defenitely need a tuesday. I will try to hook up with you this week and get the cog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt you're killing me with this cowboy stuff. In spite of PBR game one on taking place on Thursday, it looks like I am still in - DTI in check. ONE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Councilman is recovering from the Swine Flu. Fortunate enough to inherit this one from my wife, so I knew what to expect. I'm back to eating soup and crackers, and hope to get to solids by Thursday. Damn, and I was just starting to get my Tuesday rhythm back. Will be in fine form by next week. Enjoy the tacos, boys. Good luck to you Lars!! We'll be rooting and cheering in spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Councilman, I hear nothing cures the swine flu like a hefty dosage of Berzerker. Come on by for the taco part to receive your medication!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm on summer break. Resting up for fall Cross season. I won't be there tonight.

    ReplyDelete