Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hay's In The Barn

Ride #56

Over the weekend I wrapped up the bulk sessions of my Ironman training. It was mostly time spent alone on the bike and running. It seems that summer has begun to sink its talons ("Do they have big talons?") into the FT3 families. A few solo efforts at the end were good to get the focus on the task at hand. Now that those workouts are done, the feet are up, so to speak, and I am living the relaxed life. Not so relaxed that I can't roll out for a FT3 weekly outing!



Last weeks renegade outing took the FT3 stock to a whole new punk rock status. No fights broke out, but the arm wrestling was close.

Not much else to report on here. Cap'n and I are still doing some detective work to figure out who the hooligans are that tagged up his wall. Ghostrider seems to be doing his fair share of family based training, rides with his wife and sister filled his weekend. NoHandle, may be here, may be in some other state, who knows. B is seeking taller and taller mountains in search of his endless winter. Bambi is off digging a whole in Mendocino County. Councilman is improving P'ville - Pollock relations, In-Law is packing his bags, Rock God is packing the fifth wheel (do I see a side trip to Coeur d'Alene in your future?), 'Fro is riding his road bike, OG is winning races in the Rockies, Spencer is spending time in his kayak (he has an update on his blog), who did I forget? Wolf! Still is yet to be seen this summer.

Mosquito @ 5:45...Exit 54? (I will have my wheel with the 18 for you)

Thanks again to all of you that joined in for some soggy long winter miles. I will be sure to let you know how it all worked out on the 21st!

Until we ride again.
LOtB

8 comments:

  1. This man is in town and ready for a throw down (of tacos and beer that is).
    Two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THREE. I hope the group is a bit more mellow tonight. Last week set me back a bit. Lars - you need to get the chick bike off my tip. She was begging me to ride her this morning. I told her no and she needs to wait for you. She is definitly longing, maybe she knows you have been riding the TT bike more than her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The school project can wait.

    Three!

    Last FT3 for several weeks...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're about as good at counting off on the blog as we are on the trail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understood there would be no math involved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That video got me all choked up. Sign me up for 2015, but don't tell Annette, my employer or my doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This may be a sign. The secret word that I had to type was "trifit" for the prior post. Weird.

    ReplyDelete