Thursday, October 8, 2009

Silent on all fronts

Other than the by-laws (that are being updated prior to posting) there are no ride reports from this weeks ride. Apparently B had some interesting comments, and I am sure Rock God and Ghostrider battled up front. At the send off, it appears the NoCar is getting comfy on the Voodoo. Rock God is still awaiting for his new steed. There may be some new information regarding the FT3's stimulus package.

Cross racing this weekend. More info later!

Until we ride
LOtB

1 comment:

  1. Actually, it was Ghost Rider and B doing the battling; with B taking advantage of the speedy cross rig. Xteric was also charging at the front. I need to find my Tuesday evening pain cave prep formula, maybe change my 'nutrition' cycle. I had the best time lingering at the back and chatting up the virtues of Ti 29er hard tails with Councilman; they say it's shipping next week.

    ReplyDelete