Monday, September 28, 2009

Riding, Racing, and Reporting

Its only Monday and I am totally slammed. Gone all day tomorrow at a meeting. So I am out for the ride. Still waiting for the podium picture to post of Rock God. Cross is in the blood.


Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.
Albert Einstein


The way I see it Rock God's value is now $50. The race is on my friends. Oct 11th...who will have the most valuable cross season. I greatly value being passed by, not one, but two women...such a caring guy I am.

Sounds like the deer from Camino is in for this weeks ride!

5:45 Mosquito...Exit 54 - oh you know it - he is all in!

Until we ride,
LOtB



8 comments:

  1. So is the count up to 1 now being Bambi?
    I'm in.
    Are we riding Mtn or Cross?
    I'll meet you all at the trail head w/warm gear in hand.

    "Two"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in - Three. I need help today though. My charger broke and need to charge my light. Can I connect with any of you Minute sporting local Pville dudes today to borrow your charger? Rock? I hear Rock was out secret training again yesterday, Man Alive that dude is fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man alive I am in!!!! Quatro!!

    Redesign Of Jersey will be in tow for No Handel to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cap'n I've got a lunch errand near your office.
    I can bring a charger then - about 12:30+

    Ghost, can't wait to see the work! Is it raining yet?

    I assume we are on fat tires tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the cross bug bad. I really want to go to the first SF Super Prestige race this weekend but I don't think it is gonna happen. Anyone else pondering that?

    Thanks for the hook up NoHandle! FT3 always comes through for its brothas! Nite Rider says they want a proof of purchase to send a new charger - I don't have that anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A price on my head, that's a first. :-)

    Cinco! I'm planning on the FS MTB.

    Took out the Eddy Merckx for it's first refresher ride yesterday, will announce it's offical 25th anniversery appearance.

    May be talked into BASP race...

    ReplyDelete
  7. So would a Bald Ceagle be the official bird of El Dorado County?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, and VD is the official Bald Ceagle hunter...

    ReplyDelete