Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Time Managment!

With Sunday marking the start of the CX season in our area, it is imparative that all of us use the minutes and hours we are at home to bolster the DTI and make ourselves available for racing and riding and such. Who better than Cap'n to show us how to get the job done and get some riding in as well. Not only is Cap'n killing the perverbial two birds with one stone, I am pretty sure the increase efficiency in mowing might clear up even more time for riding. Additionally, is that some Titanium I see on the mower frame?











Allez, Allez!

SPECIAL NOTE CONCERNING TONIGHT'S RIDE!
Tonight's ride is going to cater to the crossers in the group. Some of us are racing this Sunday and need some time on the CX bikes! Therefore, as ride leader, I have linked together a nice ride that will be accommodating to some good cross practice while also offering anyone on a MTB the terrain necessary to categorize the ride as FT3 worthy.

Therefore, choose your weapon wisely!

Mosquito @5:45 Exit 54...who am I kidding, does that guy even live in El Dorado Co. anymore?

Until we ride,
LOtB

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like Matt is in, sooooo "TWO."

    Mad props go to Rock God who showed up at my work and treated me to a delish fish and chips birfday lunch at the Brewery. Oh how I longed for a Beer, alas it was the work day. I will make it right tonight.

    Rock on FT3, Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The return of GREEN FRO.

    FT3 Riders, the Cyclocross call out has brought on the return of GREEN FRO. Should be a special evening of riding and fun. What will it be tonight, a 12 pack straight out of the gate? You have to show up to find out. The mighty Fetish cross bike will be a blaze - watchout, this guy has some races under his belt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three!

    That kit of Cap'ns should be marketed as high performance gardening wear.

    Cross Bike it is, I'll ignore my sniffles and HTFU.

    Question - Is it proper protocol to pre-announce a new FT3 rig or just show up with it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright, I have to know what route is in mind for tonight. Please enlighten me.

    Also Ghost, ghost-wifey, other non-taco handles, and myself rode the XP on Sunday. I thought the trail was pretty awesome for the most part. Some of the hike-a-bike section sucked but most of it you could just flow. Good find on the XP trail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you get a Garmin update for the XP?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to skip out tonight due to a thrown out back. One of my lower discs is bad and "snaps" on me every few years. Yesterday found me laying face down on my bathroom floor in serious pain after reaching for the flush. I can walk w/pain this morning but riding is way out of the question. This is way beyond HTFU unless I want ot egg on a discectomy. Not what I needed and I was so looking forward to Cross Night and the return of Green Fro. A Taco visit is an option but I think I'll capitalize on the time and DTI savings for actual bike riding.
    Hating it, NTH

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll post the new rig one component at a time. This one is a big give away. :-)

    2009 Mavic C29SSMax Wheel set.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No Handle - "reaching for a flush", give us a better story than that; I sure hope you pull trou before the flush move; other wise the graphic is really unpleasant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not going to be able to make it tonight. I just got a new bike yesterday and I do not have anything setup to roll yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am out as well. I just got out of a pointless meeting here at work and won't be able to make it in time.

    I would probably just slow you crossers down anyways...

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOtB-- I do have the XP map, I will post it once I am home. I am still stuck at work trying to get out of here. Guess I really couldn't ride today either neither way.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish I was living in El Dorado County. If I spend any more time in Mendocino County I am going to need an appartment. I think I am going on week seven with plenty more to go.
    I am trying to get someone else up here next week. If I do I am in dire need of some tacos.

    ReplyDelete